- Phase 2 Discussion Board
- Lesson 1: The Design Process
- Lesson 2: Reviewing the Inputs
- Lesson 3: The RFI RFC Process
- Lesson 4: Creating the Controls Network Riser
- Lesson 5: Creating the System Drawings
- Lesson 6: Creating the Controller Drawing
- Lesson 7: Creating the Electrical Details
- Lesson 8: Creating the Bill of Materials
- Advanced Strategies Discussion Board
- Lesson 1: Designing to Scale
- Lesson 2: How to design a BAS IP Controls Network
- Lesson 3: Integration Techniques and Strategies
- Lesson 4: Adjusting existing designs
- Lesson 5: Working without info (what to do)?
- Lesson 6: When to replace existing controls
- Lesson 7: Iterative Design Process
About the instructor
Hi, my name is Phil Zito and I am the lead instructor at Building Automation Monthly. I have been in the BAS world for over a decade.
I have extensive real-world knowledge of BAS. I've held roles as a Lead Controls Tech, Operations Manager for a $60M dollar business leading 22 Technicians and project managers, and I've led the Integration Program at Johnson Controls.
I have helped 4,400+ students to learn building automation systems through my online courses and countless others through my free podcast and blog articles.
I look forward to helping you grow in your knowledge of Building Automation as well.